Melodies of Joy and Culinary Delights Await: Join Us for an Enchanting Festive Sunday Lunch with Christmas Carols
Step into the magical world of Nuthurst Grange this Christmas as we invite you to join us in the elegant Packwood Suite for an enchanting Festive Sunday Lunch with Christmas Carols. From noon until 4 p.m., allow yourself to be transported into a realm of culinary delights and melodic harmonies that will fill your heart with joy and anticipation for the most wonderful time of the year.
Indulge in a delectable 3-course (plus tea & coffee and mince pies) festive feast meticulously prepared by our talented chefs, who have crafted a menu brimming with seasonal flavors and culinary masterpieces. As you savor each mouthwatering course, the air will be filled with the mesmerizing sounds of the Ex Urbe Chamber Choir, their voices resonating with the spirit of Christmas. Traditional carols and cherished Christmas songs will weave through the room, creating an atmosphere of pure enchantment.
Join us at Nuthurst Grange for this extraordinary Festive Sunday Lunch with Christmas Carols, where time-honored traditions, exquisite flavors, and soul-stirring melodies seamlessly intertwine.
£55.00 per person
(£29.95 for children under the age of 12)
We have a few tables left in our Kingswood restaurant. Please keep in mind that you won’t be seated in the room with the carol singers, but you are more than welcome to move through and enjoy their delightful performances, even if it means standing.
For reservations and inquiries, please contact our reception team at 01564 783 972 (option 1).
Festive Sunday Lunch Menu
- Maple Roasted Butternut Squash & Carrot Soup, Black Truffle Crème Fraiche (V)
- Smoked Duck Breast, Celeriac & Toasted Oat Remoulade, Orange Gel, Thyme Oil (GF)
- King Prawn & Salmon Terrine, Chicory & Endive Salad, Baby Capers, Lemon Dressing (GF, DF)
- Pumpkin Panna Cotta, Maple Roasted Nut Crumb, Pea Shoots, Pear Gel (GF, DF, VG)
- Traditional Roast Turkey Breast and Leg with Sage Stuffing, Pigs in Blankets Thyme Jus
- Traditional Roast Sirloin of Beef With All The Trimmings & Red Wine Sauce
- Cod Fillet, Lemon & Parsley Crust, Fennel Crushed Potatoes, Spinach, Champagne Cream Sauce (DF)
- Thyme & Garlic Marinated King Oyster Mushrooms, Pickled Red Cabbage, Crispy Kale (VG, V, DF, GF)
- Traditional Christmas Pudding, Brandy Crème Anglaise (V)
- Cranberry Crème Brûlèe, Vanilla Crème Fraiche, Rosemary Shortbread (V)
- Trifle, Tangerine Compote, Vanilla Cream, Passionfruit Gel (V)
- Selection of Cheese & Biscuits, Poached Grapes, Celery Ribbons, Fruit Chutney
V – Vegetarian GF – Gluten Free VG – Vegan DF – Dairy Free